2021-2022 Required Enrollment InformationPA Distance Learning is doing cyber school in PA differently, through its supportive online community and a personalized learning experience for each child. To secure a spot for your child, please submit the following documents:
- Proof of Child’s Age - Please provide a copy of the child's birth certificate or a valid passport. You can also request a copy of your child’s original birth certificate at www.vitalchek.com
- 2 Proofs of Residency (in primary guardian’s name) - We will accept any two of the following items: Valid PA driver’s license or State ID card, internet/cable bill, utility bill (electric, water, gas) lease or mortgage statement. All documents must reflect the current address and be within the past 60 days.
Immunization Records - Please provide a copy of your child's most recent immunization record. You can obtain a copy from your doctor's office or request a copy from your child's current school. Please click here for a detailed list of Pennsylvania Immunization Requirements. If you have specific questions regarding immunizations, please contact our school nurse at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the list. Having trouble gathering your documents? Contact your enrollment specialist at (888)-997-3352 – Option 1.
The following documents may be requested, but are not a condition of enrollment:
- Report Card/Transcript (if applicable) - Please provide a copy of your child's most recent report card or transcript.
Special Education Documents (if applicable) - Please provide a copy of your child’s most recent IEP (Individualized Educational Program) & NOREP (Notice of Recommended Educational Placement), the Initial ER (Evaluation Report), all RR’s (Reevaluation Reports), most recent Invitation to Participate, all Permission to Evaluate and/or Waiver forms, and any other psychological or related service evaluations pertaining to Special Education.
- Medical Screenings* - All new students, students entering Kindergarten or 1st grade and all students in 6th and 11th grade must provide a current physical exam. Physical Form
- Dental Exams - Students entering Kindergarten or 1st grade and all students in 3rd and 7th grade must provide a current dental exam. Dental Form
*Students in all grades must receive annual health screenings.
Required documents may be sent using any of the below methods:
Scan and upload required documents to SchoolMint
Clear Smartphone Photos of required documents uploaded to SchoolMint
Fax documents to 1-866-977-3527
Mail Documents to 2605 Nicholson Road Suite 4100, Sewickley, PA 15143